Neymar! Neymar! Neymar!

Spain is the best destination for him and the two biggest clubs in the world want his signature so all is good.

he looks fantastic.

He has the potential to easily be a world beater, pace, trickery, vision and goal-scoring ability is what he displays in abundance.

would love to see him light up the premier league, but i think Spain will be his destination.

Looks great sometimes but as much time he doesn't impress me.. I still think he could be another Robinho, another Brazilian wonderkind that won't make huge career in Europe

PS. when you look at Robinho's teams you could say he had great career but that's all but great and all but what was expected from him

sam-caddick said:
BlueMooner87 said:
barca have an agreement in principle to buy him 10 mill deposit

This has been proven to be false according to the Santos president!

Santos wont settle any sort of deal like that knowing that they could potentially have one of the biggest transfer bidding wars in the history of football to secure Neymar's services!!
I should have known better to quote ssn.

I'd be gutted if we signed him, he's currently the biggest cheat in football.
He's like Suarez x10 when it comes to moaning, diving and being an all round horrible person.

Balotelli, Dzeko and Aguero are all far more deserving of a place in our team.

20sbc07 said:
I'd be gutted if we signed him, he's currently the biggest cheat in football.
He's like Suarez x10 when it comes to moaning, diving and being an all round horrible person.

Balotelli, Dzeko and Aguero are all far more deserving of a place in our team.

in principle I agree with you.. would rather have someone like The Duck than Neymar if we're talking about going Brasilian again

I don't understand the point of this thread?

Barca have paid up agreement to sign him and there has been absolutely no interest shown from us as far as I know? So why are we even discussing another players talents on 'transfer page'?

neymar won't be joining city he will go somewhere like barca or madrid. havn't seen much of sanchez for barca yet though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.