Neymar

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueDejong, 25 Dec 2015.

1. kye1991

kye1991

I have never claimed he needs to and i don't call them star powers what ever that is.. i was talking about neymar's star power and profile and you can dress it up however you want to we haven't ever had a player with the global profile of neymar whether they were made or signed.

2. cityzennn93:20

cityzennn93:20

well we know that we did try for neymar. if he is available no doubt we would move for him. signing him hazard or mbappe would be a big statement of intent.

3. BJL_City

BJL_City

Argentinian prima donna, fucking lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. ak93city

ak93city

Argentinian prima donna.

You've got some nerve to talk about the GOAT like that lol. Messi doesn't have to run around like a donkey for 90 minutes because he's more than intelligent enough to know when and when not to press. Pep has literally said you can't coach Messi because there's hardly anything he doesn't already know.

5. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

So ? We still don`t need any so called "global profile" players.Why would we ?

6. kye1991

kye1991

Please show me where i said we need to? I said i would love us to sign him. Having players like him with huge profile and marketing would be a help to any club and im sure soriano agrees with me even if you don't.

7. Homar

Homar

His attitude stinks, but his talent is unquestionable. I don't doubt for one second that he would make us better and if there is a chance to get him then we'd be foolish not to explore the opportunity. Unlike at PSG, he'd not be the biggest person at the club and he'd need to dramatically reduce his salary demands, which I don't see happening. If he leaves PSG then the likely destination is Real Madrid followed by the rags, who'd worship him and probably double his already obscene pay.

8. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

I do yes but we still aren't real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich and we still haven't signed anyone close to the star power of neymar which the likes of Barcelona and real Madrid do regularly we still have a long way to go
    So why make a statement that we have a LONG way to go before we can attract someone of world class stature,which is what you are inferring.Why do we need to on par with those clubs when it comes to buying power.Fuck knows why you`ve even mentioned Bayern.

9. kye1991

kye1991

I wasn't talking about having a long way to go to sign someone of neymar's stature or indeed a world class players stature as we have several already... I was inferring we are not as big a club as Barcelona real or bayern so that's why Bayern is in there. Please don't tell me what i am inferring if you clearly don't understand what i was inferring which is actually pretty clear.

10. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

You`re clearly confused as to what you actually wrote !!