Neymar

Pretty much only 3 clubs that could conceivably afford Neymar setting aside the unrealistic valuation of the player by Nasser but considering the Qataris have already effectively put him on the market, they have little leverage. Of course, exiting the Parisian gulag is no easy feat although Neymar & Co. will undoubtedly not rest quietly waiting for a transfer to materialize. Should be an interesting battle of wills but more so because it will become quite the distraction

I updated my post. See above.

The idea from our insiders is that it is a way to bring back the balance of power in favour of the club : "You can leave if you want but you'll need to bring the money, a lot of money. Until then, you should work your socks off."

The same insiders said there are only two options : someone bring 300 M€ for Neymar and he is sold or his dad stfu and renew until 2024.

Or, don't renew until 2024, don't bring 300mil, and see what occurs.

Or, don't renew until 2024, don't bring 300mil, and see what occurs.
If a club doesn't bring an acceptable offer, he will just have to respect his contract and play. This is the deal when you sign a contract. He is handsomely rewarded with his huge salary.

Neymar has given his all on the pitch, so far, contrary to some other players.

He is a funny one Neymar, he really is.

If we are just assessing a player off technical ability, there isn't many better. He can do things with an orange that footballers can only dream of doing with a football. Highly skilled, joy to watch when in full flow.

The downside to him is, he is lazy, his attitude is pretty poor, he is petulant, he cheats, he comes with extra baggage and he is not the ideal team player.

I don't think he could ever make it at City for that reason, Pep wants players willing to run the hard yards off the ball and i am not sure he is capable of doing that. He needs bringing down a peg or two, his ego is huge. If he could put the team first instead of himself and he could work as hard as any other player on the field, i would take him in a heartbeat, minus the diving of course.

I just feel like he is one of them players that needs to be pampered all the time and needs a team built around him. For that reason, i wouldn't want him.

He is a remarkable talent but he has the Bieber about him. Too much adulation from an early age and now too many shadowy figures drinking from his trough.

If we are just assessing a player off technical ability, there isn't many better. He can do things with an orange that footballers can only dream of doing with a football. Highly skilled, joy to watch when in full flow.

The downside to him is, he is lazy, his attitude is pretty poor, he is petulant, he cheats, he comes with extra baggage and he is not the ideal team player.

I don't think he could ever make it at City for that reason, Pep wants players willing to run the hard yards off the ball and i am not sure he is capable of doing that. He needs bringing down a peg or two, his ego is huge. If he could put the team first instead of himself and he could work as hard as any other player on the field, i would take him in a heartbeat, minus the diving of course.

I just feel like he is one of them players that needs to be pampered all the time and needs a team built around him. For that reason, i wouldn't want him.
There are always all the stuff surrounding him off the pitch but, if we are strictly speaking of his on field performance, he is not lazy, he doesn't have a bad attitude and he is a team player (even if he likes to hog the ball).
I would prolly have the same viewpoint if i had only seen him at the World Cup. However, seeing him at PSG for two years, he is really not like that at all. He is a forward and he is not the best at backtracking but he does it nonetheless. Mbappé is really bad/lazy in that department. A player like Rabiot too when he is in a bad mood.

What does he do with an orange, cannot find it on you tube.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.