Neymar

I know what you’re saying but if I was PSG, and was the offer was the money back that you paid, I’d snap their hands off.

What is the alternative? Neymar strikes me as the kind of human being that will not handle this professionally. He will be poison to have in the group, and it's not like PSG wants to pay those wages for someone that is basically a minus-resource (don't know if this is the correct term in English).

As much as I love artists like Neymar, I can't understand why FCB want to bring him back so much. I'd rather build a squad with Messi and Griezmann. Luis Enrique's MSN days are over and it's not with a manager like Valverde that you're going to play exciting football and win the UCL again.

As much as I love artists like Neymar, I can't understand why FCB want to bring him back so much. I'd rather build a squad with Messi and Griezmann. Luis Enrique's MSN days are over and it's not with a manager like Valverde that you're going to play exciting football and win the UCL again.
Because Messi, for one, would gladly prefer Neymar back instead of Griezmann. Neymar, Messi and Suarez are great friends on top of their natural understanding on the pitch.
Neymar is also a superior player compared to Griezmann. But he is also a lot greedier.

Neymar is also a superior player compared to Griezmann. But he is also a lot greedier.

Honestly I'm not convinced. When needed, Griezmann answers calls and make his team win. He is very technical, great vision and great finishing skills. True he doesn't make insane dribbles but being under the spotlight doesn't make Ney better, it just makes him more visible.

What has Neymar achieved since 2017 ? Nothing but a huge salary and injuries.

His talent is immense and can't be denied but I'd rather have a Griezmann in his prime than a half motivated, half depressed Neymar who seems to be sinking more than shinning like he was supposed to at PSG

What Messi wants, Messi gets

Reactions: Aja
Honestly I'm not convinced. When needed, Griezmann answers calls and make his team win. He is very technical, great vision and great finishing skills. True he doesn't make insane dribbles but being under the spotlight doesn't make Ney better, it just makes him more visible.

His talent is immense and can't be denied but I'd rather have a Griezmann in his prime than a half motivated, half depressed Neymar who seems to be sinking more than shinning like he was supposed to at PSG

Agreed. The difference, for me, has always been that Griezmann works harder - at both ends of the pitch. Neymar, on the other hand, is the closest to Messi in terms of natural talent/ability - he's just a shite professional

This transfer has the feel of a board lacking consensus from socis coupled with a poor coach, appears to be the will of the board to go out with a bang - win everything or fail miserably trying

Neymar has 51 goals and 29 assists in 58 games for PSG. 11 goals and 5 assists in 13 Champions League games. And this is only the statistical ouput. He does way more on the pitch.
Agreed about Griezmann defensive work though. He is way superior in that aspect.

Agreed. The difference, for me, has always been that Griezmann works harder - at both ends of the pitch. Neymar, on the other hand, is the closest to Messi in terms of natural talent/ability - he's just a shite professional

This transfer has the feel of a board lacking consensus from socis coupled with a poor coach, appears to be the will of the board to go out with a bang - win everything or fail miserably trying

Agree it seems a bad move. Why get Griezmann in and then get Neymar - you are not going to play those 2 together + Messi, so you are almost guaranteed one massive money failure. And that is assuming you sell Suarez, but who would take Suarez?

Agree it seems a bad move. Why get Griezmann in and then get Neymar - you are not going to play those 2 together + Messi, so you are almost guaranteed one massive money failure. And that is assuming you sell Suarez, but who would take Suarez?
I hear Oral B is looking for a new spokesman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.