Neymar

It didn't matter when pogba and Sanchez signed for them.

They'll offer him massive wages as they are desperate for anybody half decent at the minute.

Different times though. Back then they were not in a big predicament they are now where top 4 is a major question mark. We dippers and spurs are pretty nailed on which only leaves a spot for rags Chelsea and arse.

Neymar is already on massive wages. He left barca to be the main man and not be in messi shadows. It kinda didn't work out for him in psg due to mpappe rising to be a superstar in his own right. But there is little chance of him wanting to go to the rags to play under a clueless manager in a team with the likes of smalling Jones and lingard while their main stars like pogba ddg and lukaku looking to bail the sinking ship.

Unless of course he has an unknown hard on for wanting to play in the PL then yeah he might go to the rags

tbh I would refuse to turn up if I was moving.... Why put yourself through that when you've got a new club to go on tour and train with, and it'd be awkward. Neymar is still a complete utter charlatan though
Well, he has got a contract. This is why he should be present. As Leonardo said, no good enough offer has come yet.

Well, he has got a contract. This is why he should be present. As Leonardo said, no good enough offer has come yet.

You will be a better club and team without the fucking show pony.

Cash in whilst you can is my opinion.

No sympathy for Neymar or his plight trying to exit the gilded cage of the Qataris but the writing has long been on the wall that to escape PSG is a herculean task. I anticipated an ugly battle when Nasser set any possible transfer of 350M at the outset, it has only surreptitiously dropped since

It will continue to play out like a soap opera
You are as detestable as the club you follow.

You will be a better club and team without the fucking show pony.

Cash in whilst you can is my opinion.
Nah.
We will only be a better team if we buy the right players. And i'm not confident at all.
Remember Real Madrid last year, they had trouble to replace Cristiano Ronaldo. They bought a bunch of promising guys but we will know if they were the real deal in some years from now. And Real Madrid + la Liga has a bigger pull than PSG + Ligue 1. Now, they succeed in to lure Hazard, Militao, Mendy, maybe Pogba in their team. PSG has already failed to buy de Jong and de Ligt in the last window. There are not many high quality players on the market.

His attitude is unacceptable, though, as he is missing from pre season training as ordered by the club which his paying him his salary.

Can this circus surrounding him just fuck off now? I’ve never seen such a miserable, ungrateful looking face slapped all over the media as I have his, lately.

If I ever saw him, I’d gladly let him know how glad I was that he had next to fuck all input in Brazil’s solitary major honour during his career. Hope his dick falls off inside of his sister.

Can this circus surrounding him just fuck off now? I’ve never seen such a miserable, ungrateful looking face slapped all over the media as I have his, lately.

If I ever saw him, I’d gladly let him know how glad I was that he had next to fuck all input in Brazil’s solitary major honour during his career. Hope his dick falls off inside of his sister.
Haha, gave me a good laugh !

Are you a fan or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.