Neymar

I think Neymar jr & sr fucked themselves up.Leonardo ain't fool and won't do any favor to Neymar and Barça, unless they show the money.Btw, PSG & Real have good relationship, Madrid has the edge over Neymar

Any Neymar's "back to Barca" is PSG's and Qatar reputation defeat. It was your attempt to show you're as big as Barca or any other club and it failed miserably. I don't like it, anything that brings Tebas inch closer t heart attack is great, but that's fact.

You'll get some money of course, but you'll be worse than the money before Neymar coming and you'll be worse playerwise than with Neymar. It's a defeat, humiliation, mate. Barcelona won big time. Neymar will have few haters, but he won too. PSG and Qataris are huge losers here.

If you manage to sell him to Madrid, that's another pair of sleeves. You'd save lot of your reputation. Lose some still, but way, way better than if Barca gets him.

I think Neymar jr & sr fucked themselves up.Leonardo ain't fool and won't do any favor to Neymar and Barça, unless they show the money.Btw, PSG & Real have good relationship, Madrid has the edge over Neymar

Let's revisit that allegedly good relationship over the next couple of summers when it comes to Mbappe

Of all the modern superstars thank fuck we never brought in Neymar or Pogba. Brilliant on their day but they seem to be a massive headache when things don't go their way.

Any Neymar's "back to Barca" is PSG's and Qatar reputation defeat. It was your attempt to show you're as big as Barca or any other club and it failed miserably. I don't like it, anything that brings Tebas inch closer t heart attack is great, but that's fact.

You'll get some money of course, but you'll be worse than the money before Neymar coming and you'll be worse playerwise than with Neymar. It's a defeat, humiliation, mate. Barcelona won big time. Neymar will have few haters, but he won too. PSG and Qataris are huge losers here.

If you manage to sell him to Madrid, that's another pair of sleeves. You'd save lot of your reputation. Lose some still, but way, way better than if Barca gets him.
Could not agree more.

PSG is huge loser with the proposed deals.

I would have liked Dybala at City tbh, maybe a little too soon for Aguero's replacement but I'd have been gutted if he had joined Utd

Barca may have won the battle with PSG but they pissed away that money on Coutinho & Dembele, and then Griezmann. Neither club's come out smelling of roses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.