NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

Ugh you might be right... But i cant think about anything other then tonights game it's been haunting me for ages i just want to win a fukin playoff game.. 2 years of the texan cunts knocking us out has really ticked me off... The only thing that worries me about san diago is Philip rivers hes the most bipolar player i have ever seen. one day hes better then payton. the next hes worse then mark sanchez..

Only recently getting into this sport having watched college football in the mad hatter in New York, think I've got the rules sorted too! Where is the best place to watch the NFL over here? Is there any bars in Manchester that show it? I know espn shows college football but not NFL.

BlueDan91 said:
Only recently getting into this sport having watched college football in the mad hatter in New York, think I've got the rules sorted too! Where is the best place to watch the NFL over here? Is there any bars in Manchester that show it? I know espn shows college football but not NFL.

Dont know of any bars that show it on a consistent basis. Will be a few that show the Superbowl though. Best thing to get is gamepass. £99 for the season and you can watch any game that is not shown on sky that weekend and you can watch redzone, nfl network and archived games/programmes all season. For £130 you get the same but you get it to July so that includes draft coverage, combine and training camps. I've got it for the past 2 years and best decision i made.

If you wanted to watch just college football espn normally show gameday at 2pm and then 3 games from 5 with a possibility of another around 1 on bt sport if theres nothing on. Other option is espn player which is around the same price as gamepass but you only get the games that are shown on espn in the states. Games are archived on there aswell but should be around £60-80 with the lack of programming compared to gamepass.

I dont have sky sports atm, would it be value for money if I got it? How many games a week do they show usually? I have espn and bt sports so college football is of easy access to me.

BlueDan91 said:
Think they show most games in the Bierkeller sports bar in the printworks. Was watching it in there last night.

conormcfc said:
BlueDan91 said:
Think they show most games in the Bierkeller sports bar in the printworks. Was watching it in there last night.
Was thinking they may show them in there! Cheers for that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.