NFL 2020-2021 Season.

Who do you want to win Super Bowl 2021?

• Total voters
O looking good. D is another story. Entertaining game though and as a long-time Browns fan, I’m sure you were also thinking that we could still lose right up to that final on-side kick! You’re right that the score flattered Cincinnati. Should’ve never have been that close.

The secondary especially but a few returned to training today - Mack, Johnson and Greedy. Ronnie Harrison should start to have an impact soon.

The O-line looks well-balanced and well coached. Even Teller played well :)

Of course, I expect the Browns to lose late on. :) The championship games against Denver led to that.

Really don’t get how you can support a team that just moves into your town and what about the poor bastards who lose their team, Las Vegas Raiders haven’t they moved a few times over the years. Their stadium looks amazing I wish City could build something like that or the Falcons stadium.

Really don’t get how you can support a team that just moves into your town and what about the poor bastards who lose their team, Las Vegas Raiders haven’t they moved a few times over the years. Their stadium looks amazing I wish City could build something like that or the Falcons stadium.
agree with this. like the rams moving from LA to St louis, then back to LA. its ludicrous

Serious questions being asked of Drew’s arm hindering the Saints Offence with lack of the 25yd+ throws to open Receivers in LV on Saints Forums. Not for me -Gruden delivered in their new home opener.

Seems we only turn up for the second half off games at the moment. Scores in the first halves 7-37. Second halves 35-10.
Still we play the Browns in week 3 so we might be in with a chance

Be interesting to see how our OL deals with the WFT DL. Hopefully, Conklin is fit. Should be an interesting battle. I would think WFT will put Young against fellow rookie Jedrick Will. Wills has since transitioned to LT from RT since college but he has played well so far.

The Jets will be having a top draft pick next season.

Fuck Gase the useless piece of shit that he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.