NFL 2020-2021 Season.

Who do you want to win Super Bowl 2021?

• Total voters
Gase has been fired, good, the worst coach I have ever seen, in some ways worse than Kotite and he went 1-15

Gase sucked, I have absolutely zero faith the Jets will get the right man, the Johnsons are distant cousins of Swales.

Reactions: nmc
A win away from hosting our third consecutive AFC Championship game...still not used to this!

Colts can’t play a better half than that, just done on drops and mental errors. That jump from Turay was the most bonehead play I’ve ever seen. This is done now, Bills will go wild.

I must admit I’m a hipster fan I only watch the play offs and super bowl but I’m looking forward to this weekends games. Always huge intensity in them

When it came down to a hail mary, after the Arizona game, I had a bad feeling but looks like they learned from it.

The decision from the officials was absolutely awful to not rule the very clear fumble a fumble.

Rivers has no luck. I thought leaving the Chargers would free him of dumb decision making by coaches, missed field goals and dropped catches but alas. The Colts were the better team but couldn't overcome their own unenforced errors. All he needed on that final drive was a timeout or two but Reich fucked it.

I have supported Buffalo since the late 80’s, my dad has friends in the city, so been there a number of times over the years.

Early on got to see the great years with Jim Kelly, Thurmon Thomas, Bruce Smith etc, only to witness 4 successive Super Bowl defeats.

All these years later, after a season in which they seemed to have shaken off the usual snatching defeat from the jaws of victory type performances, they finally get a home playoff game, and what do they do..... they come through a pretty ropey first half on top, go 14 pts clear at the start of the 4th quarter, and then allow the Colts to take it to a Hail Mary attempt with 4 seconds to play!

That was one of the most uncomfortable sporting games I have ever witnessed..... but somehow they got over the line and won the bloody game!!!

Absolutely drained after that!

On to the next one!

(That call on the down by contact/fumble was awful.... how do they not get the right decision after a 5 min review?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.