NFL 2020-2021 Season.

Who do you want to win Super Bowl 2021?

• Total voters
Not been that nervous watching City all season. I thought it was done and dusted with 10 mins to go after the Bills last touchdown. That last 2 mins felt like 30 mins. Colts could have easily won that if their decision making was slightly better at critical moments

I have supported Buffalo since the late 80’s, my dad has friends in the city, so been there a number of times over the years.

Early on got to see the great years with Jim Kelly, Thurmon Thomas, Bruce Smith etc, only to witness 4 successive Super Bowl defeats.

All these years later, after a season in which they seemed to have shaken off the usual snatching defeat from the jaws of victory type performances, they finally get a home playoff game, and what do they do..... they come through a pretty ropey first half on top, go 14 pts clear at the start of the 4th quarter, and then allow the Colts to take it to a Hail Mary attempt with 4 seconds to play!

That was one of the most uncomfortable sporting games I have ever witnessed..... but somehow they got over the line and won the bloody game!!!

Absolutely drained after that!

On to the next one!

(That call on the down by contact/fumble was awful.... how do they not get the right decision after a 5 min review?)

Definitely was a fumble, the refs went dumb on that final drive. But then you had one on third down when a toe was oob but called a catch in the first half which you then scored from.

The Colts game plan was perfect and worked a treat. Daft game management from the coaches and 4/5 absolute dummy drops cost them. First time in the history of the playoffs that a team has gone for 450+ yards with 0 turnovers and lost. Gutting. They were also really unlucky to not get 2 fumbles and an int.

Looking forward to the Titans ravens game soon. Two brilliant players in Jackson and Henry, fancy the ravens though to win this one.

My boys Seattle well beaten by LA Rams last night, they just walked through the block and sacked the qb countless times

Same here my man however 4th choice QB in last night and after being 2-7 earlier on this season not all bad apart losing to the Tampon Bay Rags.

Like a few Washington were my early pick, The hogs and all that, Big John and Joe so I have sucked up the shit years like a proper blue. Brady is Jordan levels of brilliant, finds a way. Hope they get smashed in the play offs mind.

My mate across the road is a Cardinals fan and said to me yesterday the Buccaneers would piss it against the Redskins. In my pissed up deluded state I stayed up to watch it thinking he was just bitter but sadly not to be. Fair effort with a qb who played well considering he was not expected to play and can't be too disappointed especially as I've been a City fan for 52 years and am familiar with failure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.