NFL 2020-2021 Season.

Who do you want to win Super Bowl 2021?

• Total voters
The Ravens have not had the best of seasons - I think they have more ability than they have shown so far. So -i'd go for them over the Bills.

All the rest agree.

Josh Allen vs. The Ravens defence is going to be great to watch. I dont think he got anywhere near his best this weekend, will need the A game vs. The Ravens.

The Bills defence has been so bad against the run at times this year that Jackson could have a huge game.

Still hope the Bills will get it done.

Just finished watching the Cleveland game. Wow. Think I will watch it again in full later this week.

Due to Covid-19, Cleveland were missing a number of coaches, including the head coach, and some key players (including the first and third best CB, second best player on the DL and the best guard in Bitonio). Plus OBJ is out for the season. Then during the game lost an All Pro RT and a back-up guard. It turns out that the QB, Mayfield, had to introduce himself for the first time to two or three of those who played on the OL.

Okay, we will get hammered by the Chiefs next week as our secondary is our soft spot. There is no way they can stop Mahommes and Hill. However, to think this team had a losing season last year and a new set of coaches who only had two or three weeks to work with the team in the off-season, they have done remarkably well. Yes, I am biased but I think the Browns deserve a lot of credit.

Just finished watching the Cleveland game. Wow. Think I will watch it again in full later this week.

Due to Covid-19, Cleveland were missing a number of coaches, including the head coach, and some key players (including the first and third best CB, second best player on the DL and the best guard in Bitonio). Plus OBJ is out for the season. Then during the game lost an All Pro RT and a back-up guard. It turns out that the QB, Mayfield, had to introduce himself for the first time to two or three of those who played on the OL.

Okay, we will get hammered by the Chiefs next week as our secondary is our soft spot. There is no way they can stop Mahommes and Hill. However, to think this team had a losing season last year and a new set of coaches who only had two or three weeks to work with the team in the off-season, they have done remarkably well. Yes, I am biased but I think the Browns deserve a lot of credit.
The Steelers arrogance finally caught up with them. They didn’t take the Browns seriously at all and following his comments during the week JuJu was left eating a lot of crow. He was almost a non-factor in the game.
The tears of Rothelisberger at the end were telling, he knows he’s done. He got a ton of passing yards, especially in the second half, but the Browns were literally giving him the easy short passes, as their plan was to simply keep the Steelers in front of them and building up that huge lead in that insane 1Q gave them the space to do just that.
I can’t see any way we beat KC next week, but the fireworks and car horns in Cleveland last night spoke volumes. This was our sick swan and the pride is back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.