NFL 2021/22

Manc in London

With the NFL season kicking off on Thursday, I thought it may be useful to set-up a new NFL thread.

I am inclined to think the NFC champions will be the Buccs or Green Bay. While AFC is little more open with any of the Chiefs, Bills, Browns, Titans, Ravens and Chargers contesting the AFC Championship game. Sneaking suspicion if the Patriots' rookie QB (Mac Jones) starts well at the Patriots, they could spring a surprise.

Anyway, here’s the fixtures for Week 1:
  • Cowboys at Buccaneers (Thurs)
  • Jaguars at Texans
  • Chargers at Washington Football Team
  • Seahawks at Colts
  • Jets at Panthers
  • Vikings at Bengals
  • Cardinals at Titans
  • 49ers at Lions
  • Steelers at Bills
  • Eagles at Falcons
  • Browns at Chiefs
  • Packers at Saints
  • Broncos at Giants
  • Dolphins at Patriots
  • Bears at Rams
  • Ravens at Raiders (Mon)
Good luck to all apart from the Steelers and Broncos.

Last edited:
49ers.
Please, just fooking please, win it before I pop my clogs
Or
Just let me down like you do every other bleeding season

I’m a Saint and not sure how our season will go with Michael Thomas out for c6 games or so but my inclination is that the Pokes will have a good year and Zak will take them well into post season and wouldn’t back against them going all the way if KC get a few key Injuries (which I’m expecting somehow!)

I’m a Saint and not sure how our season will go with Michael Thomas out for c6 games or so but my inclination is that the Pokes will have a good year and Zak will take them well into post season and wouldn’t back against them going all the way if KC get a few key Injuries (which I’m expecting somehow!)

Have the Sants even settled on who QB1 will be?

The Cowboys appear to have drafted a stud in Parsons (LB). Expect them to be better. Especially with Dak back fit.

49ers.
Please, just fooking please, win it before I pop my clogs
Or
Just let me down like you do every other bleeding season

To be fair, they were very unlucky with injuries last season and had to rely too much on Garoppolo. Be interesting to see how the rookie QB gets on.

Can’t not still call them the Redskins, pc nonsense, but god I wish they would finally get their shit together again and give me something to get excited about.

After the Buccs won last season I lost interest over the off season. The draft came and went without me getting sucked back in so i'm a bit out of the loop.

I see Cam Newton got released from the Pats for being a vaccine dodger. I liked his style of play - a very odd way to ruin your career. And it weirdly makes me respect the Patriots for taking a stand and going with this kid instead.

My usual teams are Green Bay and Steelers. Both should have a good chance again although for both its a case of it hanging on the skills of ageing QBs.

Can’t not still call them the Redskins, pc nonsense, but god I wish they would finally get their shit together again and give me something to get excited about.

The DL is so good though. Plus, looking very good at WR and Fitzmagic is in town.

Heard the Dolphins are emulating the Rags this year and resigning Dan Marino.

I'll cheer em on. Regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.