NFL 2021/22

Have the Sants even settled on who QB1 will be?

The Cowboys appear to have drafted a stud in Parsons (LB). Expect them to be better. Especially with Dak back fit.
I reckon Jamais is No 1 -some unbelievable throws pre season that NO hasn’t seen since Drew’s arm faded.

Looking forward to seeing how the kid (Mac Jones) responds to being the Pats starter. Not looking forward to the brutal traffic around here on Patriots home games though...ugh. (I live a half mile from Gillette Stadium.)

Is the BBC show back on with Mark Chapman, Osi and Jason back on.

Loads of laughs, lots of insight into tactics, great entertainment

Giants fan, don't have high expectations. Got tickets for dolphins game at Tottenham in October

Is the BBC show back on with Mark Chapman, Osi and Jason back on.

Loads of laughs, lots of insight into tactics, great entertainment

Think it starts again on Friday evening, however, Mark Chapman stood down last season and Dan Walker took over. Don't mind Dan, but much preferred Mark as host.

Still getting used to starting a season with the Bills as one of the more fancied teams, and hopefully they can go one step further this year to contest The Superbowl!

Every year i think maybe the Lions might improve and have an ok season. Well finally i have zero expectations, think they will be lucky to win 3 games now Stafford has gone and they have zero threat at WR. Hopefully a slow rebuild is on the cards and they are loaded in draft picks next year so the future does look promising, just not this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.