NFL Back tonight

Banned Tosspot said:
I can't wait, my Redskins entertain the Giants.

Washington-Redskins-Logo.gif
Something wrong here; a post from Mr Tosspot, without any mention of the "totally innocent" Wacko Jacko. This needs to be raised in the halls of power!

Come on Atlanta, (dont laugh) im praying that matt ryan is the answer

I can't get into this sport at all. Tried to watch last years Superbowl but i turned off aftethe 1st quater because they kept stopping everytime someone was tackled-once for 10 minuted

Banned Tosspot said:
I can't wait, my Redskins entertain the Giants.

Washington-Redskins-Logo.gif

I use to be a big Redskin fans back in the day, Art Monk etc struggling to remember the names but knew every squad played as a kid, sad little fucker, but lucky for me after supporting them for 2 years we won the Super bowl was well chuffed think we won it a second time soem time after I'm talking 16-17 years ago now though. STill have my 81 team strip somewhere

I haven't watched the NFL for tiiiiimmmeeeee (BRAP). I used to follow the New Orlean Saints due to an American relative of mine backing them. That was back in teh days of Ricky Jackson and Pat Swilling.
Are the Saints still going? Are they still in New Orleans? Is New Orleans ok with the weather scares over recent years? Will Batman save Robin?

33-50222-F.jpg

I was fan of tampa bay when they had the randy gay pirate on the helmet. Not anymore though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.