NFL Draft

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I despair at the way the Americans have bastardised our language.
Eh? Why? Not having a dig, just don't quite understand what you're on about. My only problem with it is that we have so many of our youngsters watching American programmes that it's creeping into everyday usage over here.

Bastardized mate.

;)<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:26 pm --<br /><br />I did come on here to comment about Tannehill going to Miami. Hopefully he is the answer to the question 'why are we so shit?' but its his missus that caught my eye -

ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren-tannehill.jpg

Tidy.

Can't believe Peter Konz fell to us at 55. Our O-Line was our big concern and with McClure being 35 and showing it, this guy is a guaranteed starter from day one.

Not too sure about Lamar Holmes though, definitely a talent but I can't see him challenging to start THIS season but hopefully one for the future.

I like the way we've set up our draft especially with no first round pick this year, addressing our concerns early, selecting the best centre in the draft.

TFC said:

Bastardized mate.

;)

-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:26 pm --

I did come on here to comment about Tannehill going to Miami. Hopefully he is the answer to the question 'why are we so shit?' but its his missus that caught my eye -

ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren-tannehill.jpg

Tidy.
''Helloooo!''

Does she track back though?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
niall_mcfc said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
saw them talking about this on the news..... what does it exactly mean???

In the Nfl they get all their players from the college system. The draft is the best eligible college players being selected for their pro teams. The team with the worst record gets the 1st pick and so on. My team the Colts had the worst record so we selected 1st and took a new Qb as we released our previous one.

So the players are a bit like slaves and told who has just bought them without their approval or consent?
Whilst I appreciate they will be paid handsomely for their employment, some college kid from (say) South Carolina now has to pack his bags and move to (say) Buffalo and can't say 'no'?

I mean, imagine this applied to ''soccer'' in the UK and the team that picked you.....was the rags...... against your will......

Hey now :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.