Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

niall_mcfc

I will be setting up the league on friday so need at least a total of 8 entrants before then. No date for the draft will be announced until next week at the earliest so we can make sure everybody is present for it.

Re: Nfl Fantasy League 12/13

I have recently just got into NFL and would be willing to sign up. How different is it to fantasy premier league.

I'll play, done it for the past few years.

Bumping this as a few who posted on the other thread may have missed it. If they still havent replied by friday i'll pm them

Yeah obviously up for this, hope we can get a good draft time we can all agree on.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:04 pm --<br /><br />
CTID101 said:
I have recently just got into NFL and would be willing to sign up. How different is it to fantasy premier league.

Very different, get some research done on the players in the league and look at the set up of the fantasy draft then write down at least 10 players per position that you are interested in, pick some prospects as as the big names will be gone in later rounds. Then you go into a draft against other people in your league and you all take it in turns to choose players, you won't end up with all the players you want.

Nfl Fantasy League 12/13

I'm trying to get into NFL so what better way to learn. Count me in! I'll be bobbins though.

They have fucking fantasy NFL parties and 'draft' nights where 'the guys' get together and drink Budweiser and eat chips n dip at Chad Hogans house ffs.

Completely different to REAL fantasy footy. It always seems like too much of a hassle/headache for me to even bother. I probably know just about as much as anyone on here about American football/eggcarryball/throwball/football/yankball or whatever the fuck we all wanna call it, but it's not for me.

I must say, I cannot wait for the shit to start up again though, since the fucking baseball and nascar and golf and Wimbledon and Olympics and CHELSEA TRANSFERS shite is doing my nut in.

Those getting into NFL/American football, should probably read/watch a lot more before even thinking about doing an NFL fantasy team. Just a few thoughts.

whothefisAlice said:
They have fucking fantasy NFL parties and 'draft' nights where 'the guys' get together and drink Budweiser and eat chips n dip at Chad Hogans house ffs.

Completely different to REAL fantasy footy. It always seems like too much of a hassle/headache for me to even bother. I probably know just about as much as anyone on here about American football/eggcarryball/throwball/football/yankball or whatever the fuck we all wanna call it, but it's not for me.

I must say, I cannot wait for the shit to start up again though, since the fucking baseball and nascar and golf and Wimbledon and Olympics and CHELSEA TRANSFERS shite is doing my nut in.

Those getting into NFL/American football, should probably read/watch a lot more before even thinking about doing an NFL fantasy team. Just a few thoughts.

Good to get it all off your chest big guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.