Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Re: Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

Sorry pal. Didnt want anymore than 10 because then you end up with players who very rarely play in the games and becomes more difficult for the rookies to do well. Glad its filled anyway and we can now sort a day out for the draft. I will set it for this Friday if everybody is ok with that.

Also i'd advise people to run the draft test client so that your pc is up to date with flash player etc so you can access the draft

niall_mcfc said:
Also i'd advise people to run the draft test client so that your pc is up to date with flash player etc so you can access the draft

Any idea of the draft time or is that 24th August already set in stone? Because that isn't the best for me...

MCFC1993 said:
niall_mcfc said:

Any idea of the draft time or is that 24th August already set in stone? Because that isn't the best for me...

Changed it to this friday at 7pm

niall_mcfc said:
MCFC1993 said:
niall_mcfc said:

Changed it to this friday at 7pm

edit: Infact friday at 7 is fine mate.

Looks like it should be ok for most of us. I doubt there is a day where everyone is free but i'd much rather get it done and out of the way so at least we can get on with it without postponing it.
I'll post a reminder on here everyday to let people know if they've missed it and i'll message everyone on the fantasy page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.