Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Re: Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

Remember the draft is this friday at 7pm bst. Hope everyone can make it if not make sure you set your pre draft rankings so you get who you want.

Can't wait, my research is complete. My game plan will win as my subscription to the NFL Network bears fruition!

Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

sorry to harp on but why the rush for the draft? it makes no sense - we have 5 weeks?

anyway i'm on hols and can't make friday so will drop out if date cant be changed - but my internet access limited here so don't know when i can drop out

its a shame, would have been nice to do it with blues but i want to do it properly and this is way too early - apart from the top players this draft will be pointless

City Raider said:
sorry to harp on but why the rush for the draft? it makes no sense - we have 5 weeks?

anyway i'm on hols and can't make friday so will drop out if date cant be changed - but my internet access limited here so don't know when i can drop out

its a shame, would have been nice to do it with blues but i want to do it properly and this is way too early - apart from the top players this draft will be pointless

Why, what the hell is going to change? It makes no odds whether it's done today or 1 minute before the first game, nothing will change

I don't mean to but in here but for the record a lot can happen in 5 weeks. Preseason hasn't even started yet. It would suck incredibly hard for a top draft pick to go down with a big injury early in the preseason. It could happen anytime of course but if you wait its less risk. Also a lot of rookies/young players/fringe players play a lot of snaps in the preseason and can raise their draft stock with good performances. You basically just miss out on a lot of time to evaluate players.
Again, Im not involved here so do what you want but i haven't heard anything from my league commissioner about this year's draft yet. Maybe I just got kicked out lol(don't think so but hope not) but my point is you are a bit early.

Chadwick5000 said:
I don't mean to but in here but for the record a lot can happen in 5 weeks. Preseason hasn't even started yet. It would suck incredibly hard for a top draft pick to go down with a big injury early in the preseason. It could happen anytime of course but if you wait its less risk. Also a lot of rookies/young players/fringe players play a lot of snaps in the preseason and can raise their draft stock with good performances. You basically just miss out on a lot of time to evaluate players.
Again, Im not involved here so do what you want but i haven't heard anything from my league commissioner about this year's draft yet. Maybe I just got kicked out lol(don't think so but hope not) but my point is you are a bit early.

Pre-season injuries are the only concern but then the games are very light anyway. Knowing about the rookies is all part of the Fantasy Football. I'm up for waiting if the others don't mind

Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

what chadwick says plus huge players like peterson, mendenhall coming back from injury plus others

are all contracts sorted? i don't know but A LOT can change between now and then and i've been burned with early drafts before

i ain't arguing, just want to do it right and its no skin off my nose joining another league - again though why the rush?

I don't think it makes much of a difference. There arnt many contract issues to b resolved. Jones-drew is only big name I can think of.
Injuries are more likely to happen in first few weeks when the hits arnt holding back. And if it happens in first few weeks its tough luck anyway.
You could arrange a new date / time and it will almost certainly not suit someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.