Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

onerbag said:
I don't think it makes much of a difference. There arnt many contract issues to b resolved. Jones-drew is only big name I can think of.
Injuries are more likely to happen in first few weeks when the hits arnt holding back. And if it happens in first few weeks its tough luck anyway.
You could arrange a new date / time and it will almost certainly not suit someone else.

fair enough, though my point has nothing to do with how convenient it is for me, i could set up autodraft - i'm only saying theres huge risk with some big players such as peterson and 5 weeks is way too soon

but i've made my point and i'll bow out and let someone esle take my place

good luck!

Re: Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

I dont see the point in changing it but with people moaning i will. Its better to do it earlier so its out of the way because no doubt i'll set it for another date and get people moaning they cant make that aswell.

So Wats the story is it tomoro? If not wen are we re-setting it for?
Please don't have it 24th

Draft date will be changed. Looked like everyone was ok with it but seems people have popped up at the last minute and will leave the league if the date isnt changed which gives me no option to change it. We probably would fill the league but we'd still need to change the draft date anyway.

Will people post dates that they CANT do the draft on and then we can try and sort one out.

I was fine with the time but if we'll change it to get an ideal time then evenings aren't that great, however wednesday and sunday is fine, and anyday time during daytime of any day is fine whilst i'm off college.

I should be able to do it whenever. Maybe after the last pre-season game?

24th and 31st arnt great for me, anything else should b fine.

Last year myself and a few work mates couldn't decide on a date / time, so we ended up doin it at 11pm on a Tuesday. Like late midweek should suit most.

Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

onerbag said:

Last year myself and a few work mates couldn't decide on a date / time, so we ended up doin it at 11pm on a Tuesday. Like late midweek should suit most.
Midweek at 11 good for me.

welcometomanchester said:
onerbag said:

Midweek at 11 good for me.

Fine for me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.