NFL

Blue_Manc10

i've starteed watching this a bit on Sky sports. It seems ok but I don't really get it. and it is so stop start its unbelievable but i'm going to persist. any one else watch it?i could do with a quick simplified guide

Ive watched it for 3 years now mate and watch all 3 games on sunday, even with the stopping and starting i still think its an amazing sport. Go to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfluk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.nfluk.com</a> and there are all the rules on there because that will be more help than me

Ive recently got into it and its dead good. Although I struggle to watch a full game because of the stop starts.

Wembley game and superbowl are the only ones I normally watch all 60mins of play.

Im a Patriots fan btw

its all very tacticle. i got in to it while living on merseyside and i can say its proper quality when you get in to it. channel 5 every sunday night for me. my adopted team is the cowboys.

I think this is a great opportunity to give some credit to Vince Young after his game winning drive yesterday.

If we beat the colts next week we will get to the playoffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.