N'Golo Kante

I suspect Kante will run his deal down and get a bumper contract at PSG.

That's what I think, and honestly I would be pretty happy with that outcome. We need to start phasing him out, and next year when he's 32 is probably a good time to do it. He's only managed to play in about 50% of our league games this season, and it wasn't that much better the season before. His body began breaking down a while ago but he's still capable of being world class in isolated games or run of games.

Why did we ever let him leave?

Actually, just bumped this cause I'm looking for the bring him home perpetrator. Did the post get deleted? Still bugs me they never addressed their hilarious gaffe.

That's what I think, and honestly I would be pretty happy with that outcome. We need to start phasing him out, and next year when he's 32 is probably a good time to do it. He's only managed to play in about 50% of our league games this season, and it wasn't that much better the season before. His body began breaking down a while ago but he's still capable of being world class in isolated games or run of games.
He was the same at City to be fair. That and the fact that Pep doesn't like personalities in the dressing room meant that it was never going work out for our N'Golo.

Why did we ever let him leave?

Actually, just bumped this cause I'm looking for the bring him home perpetrator. Did the post get deleted? Still bugs me they never addressed their hilarious gaffe.
Bring him back.

Bring him back.
Thanks. Somehow I found a different post by @Kirkhamblue

And yes, bring him back indeed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.