NHS and all key workers

Had to go to our main hospital here with work today. So many nurses have got it, they are really struggling.
It is awful wally,i don't think the public get it,they are having to nurse just not only everyone elses loved ones but their own friends,it is a hard enough job normally and as you say they are getting ill themselves,they are scared for themselves and their families but still going to work knowing that it is really dangerous,they are not used to seeing patients having to die on their own and be consoling relatives who they can't let in,it is a mess
Stay safe yourself

It is awful wally,i don't think the public get it,they are having to nurse just not only everyone elses loved ones but their own friends,it is a hard enough job normally and as you say they are getting ill themselves,they are scared for themselves and their families but still going to work knowing that it is really dangerous,they are not used to seeing patients having to die on their own and be consoling relatives who they can't let in,it is a mess
Stay safe yourself
Doing my best mate. The twats that cant stick to the rules continue as normal sadly and so mopping up round those knobs.

Can't even express how angry I am with this fucking clapping, my sister and mum have just done it and it's just shameful.

Not one NHS life is saved by your egomaniacal, self-indulgent, pat on the back bullshit. Not one piece of PPE is provided, nothing except "look at me" shite by a population so undeserving of the service they provide who'll have it up on facebook and instagram like it's some noble fucking gesture when they go to bed and people die, because they are so fucking selfish they won't shut up and stay in their homes amd behave like moral, selfless, civilised human beings.

I'll get panned for this but I don't care, I'm sick of this shameful behaviour, it's a stain on society and I hate everyone who indulges in the egotistical act.

Whilst I wouldn't go as far as you, I do have some sympathy for your views, whilst some no doubt are doing this as a show of support, others will do this as a "look at me I'm supporting the NHS" and then the following day be off to a mates or out for a bike ride with the local club

Whilst I wouldn't go as far as you, I do have some sympathy for your views, whilst some no doubt are doing this as a show of support, others will do this as a "look at me I'm supporting the NHS" and then the following day be off to a mates or out for a bike ride with the local club
Top cyclist dig. I will acknowledge it for you just in case it passes people by.

Can't even express how angry I am with this fucking clapping, my sister and mum have just done it and it's just shameful.

Not one NHS life is saved by your egomaniacal, self-indulgent, pat on the back bullshit. Not one piece of PPE is provided, nothing except "look at me" shite by a population so undeserving of the service they provide who'll have it up on facebook and instagram like it's some noble fucking gesture when they go to bed and people die, because they are so fucking selfish they won't shut up and stay in their homes amd behave like moral, selfless, civilised human beings.

I'll get panned for this but I don't care, I'm sick of this shameful behaviour, it's a stain on society and I hate everyone who indulges in the egotistical act.

I'm an NHS frontline worker and you my friend are a C#*T

Obviously no lives are saved by this. But if 1 dr or nurse takes comfort in rough times and it gives them the lift and hope to go back into work and do it all again tomoz then so be it.

I get what you say about instagram facebook, and people rushing to post pics etc.

You are an utter fucking twat for what you said about the 8pm clapping.

Oh and no surprise the other fucking twat Don Karleone put a like on your post, now that guy truly is a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.