NHS and all key workers

Won’t be any money in the pot and by the time there is it will all be forgotten, why, because we coped, when in reality are we fuck, we’ve had it in the fire brigade for years, because we make things work when really they shouldn’t, they say we coped, but only by the grace of god have we. The moorland fires were a great example we were on our arse, pulling brigades in from all over the country to help, all now a distant memory and still they’ve been cutting us to the bone. I see no difference in a few years after this, but then I’m a cynical bastard apparently.
Very true.
And they will remind us that we were "lucky" to have full pay when others didn't.
That's undoubtedly true but it doesn't recognize how critical the "front line" is.

Good to see that the volunteer numbers exceeded what was asked, serious situation and good to see such a response

When the shit hit the fan these heroes, from consultants to cleaners, support staff, social.care staff, people working to keep us fed and with the medicines we need. I send my utmost respect and love. To all those members who have family fighting for us,give them a hug from me and tell them they might not think themselves as heroes, but we fucking do.

Good to see the nation applaud last nite . Most people being responsible and following advice on helping these services just need the rest to follow advice . Once again big thank you to all you nhs and key works for your selfless efforts

Would just like to say Thankyou so much for your hard work you are doing. A true credit to the country!

Getting a lot of love from the sporadic people on the streets, cyclists and dog walkers in the main and 2 metres away from the doorstep. It does help believe me because that level of appreciation and concern for our wellbeing is not matched by the management.

Getting a lot of love from the sporadic people on the streets, cyclists and dog walkers in the main and 2 metres away from the doorstep. It does help believe me because that level of appreciation and concern for our wellbeing is not matched by the management.
Good to hear that pal keep up the good work each and everyone ov you , we all appreciate so much stay safe

I'm back in work on Tuesday. Lots of new benefit claims to process, apparently it's an all hands on deck approach.
I'm glad to be going back to be honest, I was going stir crazy. However, dealing with the misery of unemployment for so many new people is going to be hard. I feel immensely sorry for all of them :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.