Covid app

Will you download the new NHS Covid app?

• Yes

Votes: 99 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 47 25.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • Unable

Votes: 11 6.0%

• Total voters
There's different ways to look at it. There'll be x %age of false positives from tests so of course with more tests that will capture more false positives but also capture the real positives. People (not tested) choosing to isolate because they have been in contact with a false positive person isn't a bad thing.
Economics. Job etc

Apparently my five-year old Samsung Galaxy (one of the best selling models) can't be used. What a pile of shit from the Government. We are expected to shell out hundreds of pounds for new phones. Vitually any phone over two years old will not work. Just shows how out of touch with the real world smug twats like Hancock really are.
I have a five or six not sure which, it works fine

Apparently my five-year old Samsung Galaxy (one of the best selling models) can't be used. What a pile of shit from the Government. We are expected to shell out hundreds of pounds for new phones. Vitually any phone over two years old will not work. Just shows how out of touch with the real world smug twats like Hancock really are.
Similar situation where, originally, child care not exempt from rule of six. Protests got it changed but you have to ask whether Hancock thought everybody had a live in nanny.
My wife and I child minding grandson vital for his parents jobs.
Not a big deal at once a week and means we get to see the little terror.

So you use this app and you have to self Isolate for 2 weeks after it lets you know you’ve been in contact with someone who has it. What stops them from not self isolating especially if they need to work and the government not subsidising for those 2 weeks?

Galaxy S5 ( 2014 ) can update to android 6. the S4 cant.

S4 is a 7+ year old phone and only had one Android update from 4 to 5.

So yeah pretty old really and as suspected the bare minimum of updates from Samsung.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.