NHS Dentists - South East Manchester

mancmackem

Hello all,

Anyone been took on by an NHS dentist around Denton / Ashton / Hyde / Duki / Audenshaw lately? Just been quoted by my current private dentist £400 for two extractions, a filling, some referral, god knows. Does the same with the folks so bit of a conspiracy we think. Makes me sound like i have graveyard teeth but nothing of the sort! But there's no way i can pay that.

Going to try and find a way to the dentist hospital in Manchester. Anyone know if you can refer yourself apart from emergency as i cannot find any information online and they are closed?

Cheers!

The deal hospital is just off Oxford Road near the universities. I went a few years back but i believe now you just turn up and they see you when its your turn. Have been told that people queue from about 7 in the morning its that busy. Make sure you tell them that you are in pain. Good luck.

The deal hospital is just off Oxford Road near the universities. I went a few years back but i believe now you just turn up and they see you when its your turn. Have been told that people queue from about 7 in the morning its that busy. Make sure you tell them that you are in pain. Good luck.

Try Silverdale Dental Practice on King St. Duki, both droylsdenblue and I use them, they're really good and they might take you on, a phone call wouldn't hurt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.