Nice Milner write-up in Guardian

Milner had a good first half of the season last year and his work rate was phenomenal. He was instrumental in the fightback against the rags in the FA Cup last season linking up play with Richards and Ageuro to pin the rags back. Although the result went against us the fighting spirit shown that day was awesome.

As the season progressed and Mancini's tactics changed both Milner and Richards lost out.

I don't think he'll ever be a first team regular (under Mancini) although he's an important squad player for the season ahead particular with the number of games coming up with November and December looking horrendous already, followed by the frantic cup & league period of Jan and Feb his fitness and positional play will be crucial to us maintaining a challenge on all fronts.

theperfect10 said:
Milner had a good first half of the season last year and his work rate was phenomenal. He was instrumental in the fightback against the rags in the FA Cup last season linking up play with Richards and Ageuro to pin the rags back. Although the result went against us the fighting spirit shown that day was awesome.

As the season progressed and Mancini's tactics changed both Milner and Richards lost out.

I don't think he'll ever be a first team regular (under Mancini) although he's an important squad player for the season ahead particular with the number of games coming up with November and December looking horrendous already, followed by the frantic cup & league period of Jan and Feb his fitness and positional play will be crucial to us maintaining a challenge on all fronts.

that's exactly why mancini bought sincalair, maicon, garcia, nastasic, and rodwell. I can't wait to see how they play in the squad

What sort if dumb idiot comes out with " u won't win anything with a team full of milners" just is a nothing comment. Milner is an great player

Aguero_Element said:
What sort if dumb idiot comes out with " u won't win anything with a team full of milners" just is a nothing comment. Milner is an great player
A team of Milners would beat a team of Silva flat. Just sayin.

Tevez City said:
"I still think central is my best position. That is why Manchester City signed me from Aston Villa because I was playing the middle.

http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/17779110

Are you listening Mancini ?

Maybe Marwood forgot to tell Mancini that Milner is a CM not a winger !

,yes lets drop yaya

,oh hang on,people are getting a little carried away here.

milner is a great squad player,sorry he isnt in the same class as yaya or barry ,he is a midfield utility player,who does a good professional job,wouldnt take,nasri,silva,yaya or barrys place when all fully fit.

in saying that im very pleased to have james milner in our SQUAD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.