Nice one Ric and the mods

Off topic but I just said thank you to alexa and she said anytime,i will try that on said moderation

Thank you

(You have all just said that to your alexa,i know you have )

I've asked Alexa if she gives bj's or takes it up the khyber pass, and she just says thats an inappropriate question.

Reckon she's frigid tbh.

The way some posters have ingratiated themselves with some of the mods, past and present, In recent years, is truly disgusting.

Don’t you agree @Ducado @Danamy @Bill @squirtyflower @Prestwich_Blue @Clevers @Ric @stony @Rascal ? *

* apologies if I’ve missed anyone off.

The first of which once described a certain poster as ‘the most charismatic man’ he’d ever met. Modestly prevents me from identifying the poster.

Think they’re doing a grand job, btw.

Last edited:
I thought it was just Ric who moderated the forums? Have I been misled and not shown proper humility to the mods!?
If so my most ‘umble’ apologies sirs and madams.

I love these forums. They’ve kept me sane, along with my FaceTime calls with my family, especially the great-grandchildren, during the last 4 months! (I was in lockdown early for a couple of reasons).

Thank you Ric and the mods. I did know there were more of you but not sure who you are..................ohhhh that must mean I haven’t offended you yet, or been reported, or I would know who you are!,

Excuse the meanderings of this euphoric oldie. We beat the dippers 5-0 (That last goal should have stood so I say 5-0 never mind what anyone else says!!)

I thought it was just Ric who moderated the forums? Have I been misled and not shown proper humility to the mods!?
If so my most ‘umble’ apologies sirs and madams.

I love these forums. They’ve kept me sane, along with my FaceTime calls with my family, especially the great-grandchildren, during the last 4 months! (I was in lockdown early for a couple of reasons).

Thank you Ric and the mods. I did know there were more of you but not sure who you are..................ohhhh that must mean I haven’t offended you yet, or been reported, or I would know who you are!,

Excuse the meanderings of this euphoric oldie. We beat the dippers 5-0 (That last goal should have stood so I say 5-0 never mind what anyone else says!!)
You are the loveliest, most benign poster on the forum, EB x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.