Nice one Ric and the mods

Well done Mods and Ric. It’s been good that Bluemoon has continued to tolerate us all.

I think you were wise to turn down @Indaparkside’s
application to be a Mod lol!

What happened to the days when moderator was clearly stated under the posters name in the thread so you knew when to tread carefully? Apart from ric I haven’t a clue who I’m not allowed to call a ****.

I asked Ric this when I was made a Mod, apparently he thought it was better that I/we were not identified as we could then post normally. Hope that clears it up.

What happened to the days when moderator was clearly stated under the posters name in the thread so you knew when to tread carefully? Apart from ric I haven’t a clue who I’m not allowed to call a ****.

Call me a **** anytime mate.

I once came second in a **** competition..... because I am a ****.

Not sure why we have to thank them, it's not like they'd be doing anything else. The sad bastards would still be on here like the rest of us but they'd just have to click one less button. Nah, fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.