Nicky Weavers Testimonial

bluemoonchris

Nicky Weaver the Manchester City legend was denied a testimonial by City when he left the club in July 2007. Having signed for City from Mansfield in 1997 he went on to become a cult hero at Maine Road and then The City Of Manchester Stadium before being released. He had his injury problems but I think as his reward for his sheer determination throughout those years to pull on that number one shirt again means he deserves a testimonial at Manchester City and one last chance to wear that number one jersey that he should have made his own.

If you remember one thing about Nicky Weaver remember the penalty saves he made against Gillingham in the Division two play-off final when he was just 19 years old. He played his part in where we are today.

Please sign this petition and as soon as we get 24,000 people on it (half the size of COMS) I will pass it onto the club and hopefully they will realise that the fans want to see Nicky Weaver have his testimonial but I need your help, tell every single Man City fan you know!!

The link is below and all we need is your name and email address.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petitiononline.com/MCFC1894/petition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petitiononline.com/MCFC1894/petition.html</a>

Thanks
everyone

CITY TILL I DIE

Top stuff, already been signed by a few with about 30 seconds.

Keep going lads and lasses.

and remember to spread the word....make it your own topic if you want and/or copy and paste the url.

Cheers

BlueMoon93 said:
42nd. What a shame the lad's knee problem hindered him from a great career. He had the potential to be a very good keeper.
are you ozzy osborne son lol

sorry immature!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.