Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was a little rusty in the first half but actually looked one of the fitter players as the game wore on, which makes me wonder what fitness training can actually be done in the Asian climate.

Could see Rodri and Stones swapping positions at times in the first half, something they had presumably been encouraged to do, but nothing like that happened on the left with Otamendi, and it stopped entirely in the second half.

Yyaaayyyyyy........OTAMENDI....

giphy.gif

Thought he was a little rusty in the first half but actually looked one of the fitter players as the game wore on, which makes me wonder what fitness training can actually be done in the Asian climate.

Could see Rodri and Stones swapping positions at times in the first half, something they had presumably been encouraged to do, but nothing like that happened on the left with Otamendi, and it stopped entirely in the second half.
I saw Ota swapping with rodri at least twice and going to midfield received the pass to beat the press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.