Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What actually happens here after the International break,in training I mean,what does Guardiola do with this guy,what does he say,how does he coach him,does he just say,stop diving in,or does he just let him play his game,as he's one of the only CB we have,or will Stones and Fern take over the helm.

I don't think Guardiola can help with this situation somehow.

Again he was poor and a fault for at least a goal in the game could have been more had Wolves buried their chances. I said at the end of last season that his time was up with our club, he's been a great season but no longer up to it at this level. Unfortunately we have no option but to carry on because of the injuries to Stones and Laporte. But come the end of the season we need to move him on and bring in a replacement.

What actually happens here after the International break,in training I mean,what does Guardiola do with this guy,what does he say,how does he coach him,does he just say,stop diving in,or does he just let him play his game,as he's one of the only CB we have,or will Stones and Fern take over the helm.

I don't think Guardiola can help with this situation somehow.

Personally I’d go with Fernandinho and Harwood-Bellis until Stones is fit. Harwood-Bellis over Garcia solely because of his height.

Personally I’d go with Fernandinho and Harwood-Bellis until Stones is fit. Harwood-Bellis over Garcia solely because of his height.

Yea,possibly,I'm not ruling out him trying a youth,although I don't think he will,it's just I heard him say glass back would be fit after the break,so would automatically come back into the frame you'd have thought.

As bad as I’ve seen in a one vs one situation during any season we’ve played in the PL.

Of course he’s a better all round defender than some of the dross from the bad old days but goodness me, I don’t recall many, if any, being this bad one on one.

It’s more annoying that some of the time all he needs to do is stand up to the attacker instead of going to ground and he’d win the ball back. He must be our least intelligent player by far.

One of the most telling points from yesterday was that Wolves seemed to target him instead of Fernandinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.