Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just really classic Otamendi, does 99% of the game great, but almost every big game has huge mistakes in him.

I feel Kevin's pain.

I swear he could score a hattrick of own goals and piss all over the family stand and some of you would still kiss his arse if he did a pretty tackle outside the box.
I swear he could score a hattick of goals and piss all over the United fans and some of you would still slag him off if he did a clumsy tackle outside the box.

I swear he could score a hattick of goals and piss all over the United fans and some of you would still slag him off if he did a clumsy tackle outside the box.

If it was 3-2 to us and the clumsy tackle was in the dying minutes providing them with a golden opportunity for an equaliser and was completely unnecessary, you're damn fucking right I'd slag him off.

If it was 3-2 to us and the clumsy tackle was in the dying minutes providing them with a golden opportunity for an equaliser and was completely unnecessary, you're damn fucking right I'd slag him off.
And if we made the final and limited them to extremely few chances, and he was the only CB who did well, then yeah I'd give him the praise he deserves.

He didn't do well. He got away with being a brain-dead twat. For the millionth time.
He did do well. I'm not going to call him shit over a couple of isolated incidents. The game is 90 minutes long and they barely had any chances for a reason.

He did do well. I'm not going to call him shit over a couple of isolated incidents. The game is 90 minutes long and they barely had any chances for a reason.

Yeah, because they're fucking shite and we have a far, far, far superior group of players and manager. They lacked ambition, we kept the ball and tried to contain them in their own half. You could have put Boyata in the centre of that defence and they'd still be trying to create a chance we didn't gift them.

Yeah, because they're fucking shite and we have a far, far, far superior group of players and manager. They lacked ambition, we kept the ball and tried to contain them in their own half. You could have put Boyata in the centre of that defence and they'd still be trying to create a chance we didn't gift them.
Well maybe so, but none of that doesn't mean he didn't play well, which he did.

He wasn't great, no. Of course not. But to call him really shit over a couple of bad moments is just unfair. I suspect you'll disagree, but I feel there's nothing left for me to add here so you can get your final word in and we'll call it a day on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.