Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In another interview he said he told pep before the foxes game and they talked about when would be the best time to tell the team,he was taken off at brighton so he could get the applause,,it was clear by the way him and pep embraced that was that

By the time he got around to writing his book, he reckoned he'd told Pep the day before the final.

He does a lot of things right but he has brain fart in every game he plays that usually leads to a goal.

Agent

Martín Sendoa: “He is dying to play there. If River calls him and convinces him... in June it may happen. They still have not made a move. Nicolas is not going to offer, he has to get the call from Gallardo. One call would change everything."

Notamendi30: "I have two years of contract at Manchester City and my head is set here, to fulfil it. My family, my children are happy. Then it will be seen..." [@DiarioOle via @ManCityMEN]

On the whole I think Nicos been a good defender for us. But i hope his dreams of returning to River are fulfilled this summer. We need to overhaul the CB lineup.

Doesn’t get the respect he deserves from people on here. I think he will be gone in the summer and if this is the case good luck to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.