Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an Otamendi supporter. He is a high-risk taker, when it comes off, great interception, when it doesn't, well ummm we are in trouble.
You obviously know nothing about defending or football in general so please get off the forum. Never take risks when your the last man it’s either got to be the man or the ball.

He makes me angrier than any other player in the squad. He’s rash and he’s gash.

He's becoming more and more like Demichelis when he first got here, lunging into everything, completely overcommitting himself when we are already short, shit slow and an absolute liability when defending large spaces. Dem at least learned and adjusted, Nico shows no signs of doing either

Worse than against Norwich. Those injuries at CB have really hurt us.

You obviously know nothing about defending or football in general so please get off the forum. Never take risks when your the last man it’s either got to be the man or the ball.

He didn’t say anything that was wrong. Otamendi has pulled off those risky tackles before and saved us more than a few times.

For some bizarre reason was given new deal in January 2018. We are too eager to give contracts at times. Don't get it.

He is not good enough for a team with CL ambitions. Maybe 4th choice at best.

Does this shit every game.

Everyone fucking knows it. I bet the opposition get excited whenever they're one on one with him because they know he is by far the most predictable defender in the team.

Jockey, jockey, dive in like a twat. Every single fucking time. And he telegraphs his challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.