Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also have to keep in mind that Otamendi wanted to leave in the summer, but we would not let him go unless we got the right price? Probably £25m. So his head might be elsewhere as well on top of everything.

For some bizarre reason was given new deal in January 2018. We are too eager to give contracts at times. Don't get it.

He is not good enough for a team with CL ambitions. Maybe 4th choice at best.
Contract doesn't even matter, he was happy to leave this summer if we brought someone else in.

He'll be on the bench once John is back after the break.

The last fucking thing you should be doing as a defender when the opposition is breaking is getting yourself squared up and trying to all or nothing tackle them as they run past you, yet it's his first fucking thought, every single time. You stop a counter by slowing it down, not by committing yourself and making it easy for them

Poor guy must have wheels instead of studs on his boots. Only explanation for a professional defender to fall over so much when defending.

I’ve seen Kompany dive in and get left for dead plenty times.

You're comparing him to the best centre half we've ever had. Like someone saying Bony was shit and you saying I've seen Aguero play shit and miss sitters. I've only just realised he hadn't been booked either when they broke to score for their goal and that's cheered me up no end. Since you've mentioned the great man though i think we all know exactly what he'd have done to stop that Wolves counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.