Nicolo Zaniolo

Great talent, only 19 yo. Tall, powerful and skilled at the same time. He's AM naturally but could be the answer to DM problem.

Edit: But his price will skyrocket very soon I'm afraid, similar to Milinkovic-Savic last year.

Last edited:
An amazing player, Italy have recently in my opinion not had young World class players coveted by the elite teams in Europe. Tonali is an interesting prospect and this player Zaniolo is likely to be up there as a much sought after player. He has wonderful vision for a pass so would suit Peps Style. Makes the game look easy with his total calmness on the ball. Definitely an AM not a DM.

Will soon become the best Italian national player in my opinion.

It was great for him that he scored both Roma’s goals against Porto in CL and does not surprise me, just gutted that his price will now rise and other teams will become aware of him more and his abilities. Juve are making moves for him and City have been watching him.

Forget about it. For some reason Italians don't like to move abroad, like the English players don't like to move outside of England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.