Nigel De Jong

Goater=Legend

We need to keep hold of him, hes amazing. The amount of times he kept breaking up there play was brilliant. He really does put in a performance in the big games.

Even my rag mates, who are he most biased set of dicks you will ever see, agreed he had a cracking match

Goater=Legend said:
We need to keep hold of him, hes amazing. The amount of times he kept breaking up there play was brilliant. He really does put in a performance in the big games.

Even my rag mates, who are he most biased set of dicks you will ever see, agreed he had a cracking match

Great first half but missing in the 2nd...

Goater=Legend said:

Then I'm afraid there is no room for Vince

I said it yesterday and i'll say it again that we totally lost our shape when we decided to push Bellamy upfront.
Before this we looked comfortable and coping in midfield i.e: De Jong breaking up play with Ireland and Barry picking up the pieces.
With Bellamy upfront and Ireland on the left we had 4 across the middle and that's when they started finding the spaces.
I still don't know why this decision was made?.......maybe Tevez was getting tired but if he was we should of made a change and not lost our shape.
To me this was the turning point as they gained possesion we put pressure on ourselves........

*Rant Over

Danamy said:
I said it yesterday and i'll say it again that we totally lost our shape when we decided to push Bellamy upfront.
Before this we looked comfortable and coping in midfield i.e: De Jong breaking up play with Ireland and Barry picking up the pieces.
With Bellamy upfront and Ireland on the left we had 4 across the middle and that's when they started finding the spaces.
I still don't know why this decision was made?.......maybe Tevez was getting tired but if he was we should of made a change and not lost our shape.
To me this was the turning point as they gained possesion we put pressure on ourselves........

*Rant Over

i was very disappointed when he brought de jong off, but i think he brought him off because he was fucked, he looked absolutely knackered when he come off, which i can understand he ran his socks off and must of covered more ground than any other player on the field

vincent said:
Goater=Legend said:

Great first half but missing in the 2nd...

Not sure i agree with ya there pal, when Lesley changed the tactics and the Scum started by-passing midfield then he was a spectator but he was screaming at Hughes at one point from the center circle to change it back, which MH eventually did and he came back into it in the last 10-15 minutes.

He is a quality act and for me has to start, especially away games when we need to have that holding player. VK should go to CB with Toure and move Lescott to LB in place of Bridge who simply doesnt lok good enough and proving why Cole kept him out of that position at Chelski.

Just my opinion though pal, healthy to debate such brilliant players after the likes of Bob Taylor, Gerry Creaney and Lee Bradbury to name but 3 from the past!

He only got tired when we went to 4 across the middle after Bellamy went up top and Ireland out on the left.
When he was sitting in front of the back four not as much running was required from him.
He is not a centre mid player..........he's an enforcer that sits in front of the back 4 and breaks things up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.