Nike to make Kits

The Mirror contradicts Ogden in the Telegraph (who says it's £12 million per year) by calling it a £120million kit deal. £120million / 6 years = £20million per year.

Brendan110_0 said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Looking forward to seeing how they can improve on the perfection that was round white collar and soft sky blue body from two years ago.

CITY_HOME.jpg

My favorite kit in a LOOOOONG time, and the one I still wear to home games. Been keeping it JUST for games, so it lasts!

Now the only question is: When the fuck are shorts going to get shorter?! They are starting to look more like capri pants!!

I think they ARE going to get a bit shorter and more "traditional" and why not make that statement with the new kits?! Problem is, so many players like to wear compression pants to keep their hammier and thighs warm! Not looking for anything on the order of Argies in 78 or anything, just tired of everyone looking like Stanley Matthews in culottes!!

Still my fav shirt too, not buying another until it falls to bits. Might even see if there's a few still knocking around and buy another (maybe larger for future years lol)

Still got that shirt with Tevez on the back. I declined in throwing it in the skip although I haven't worn it since September. Is it to safe to put it back on now?

Hamann Pineapple said:
Beermonster said:
Have to agree that the umbro home kit from a few seasons ago is one of my favourites. But I think that Nike do have some quality kits out there as well. Im not sure how to upload photos on here but France's home kit last year was one of the classiest around and similar style to umbros simplistic styled shirts. if anyone can put a picture up of it i would be happy to see a similar city shirt to this...

France-Nike-2011-Home-Kit-Front-Angle.jpg

This one ?

Worryingly looks very "fitted" and not for those of us without a six pack

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Nike Air Jordan 4s..one of the most seminal trainers of my generation

Enough said

Everything tinker hatfield did in that era was classic, hopefully he's decided to focus all his energy on this project.

Can't believe someone said they'd prefer Adidas , makes nike's designs look original and well thought out .

To those worried about the tight fit, just got the new holland shirt and ordered a size up and it's huge so I think replicas or whatever the public gets would be ok for non athletes

Don't think I could be doing with those 3 fucking Adidas stripes, as long as Nike's designs and material quality are good then I'm ok with it, especially the income and exposure.

Rascal said:
I hate Nike.

Never owned anything of theres never will.

Cunts

This ^^

Another thing we agree on mate :p

Dunno why i just prefere Adidas stuff. Never really liked the garish styling on most of their trainers also.

Why can't we just stick with Umbro ? they have been making some belting kits. Basically it ain't broke so don't fix it.

I did have a hoody but the ex went all fatal attraction and binned 2 grands worth of my gear (woman). So i am with Rascal, own nothing by nike now.

I don't really care that it's Nike. I just want nice kits, really.

Nike make some great kits, but they also make some horrible ones too.

I think Adidas has the best kits, but Umbro has been making some top stuff for us.

Kits aren't THAT big of a deal to me anyhow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.