Nine years ago today - FA Cup semi-final against United

balotelli-wink_1874733c.jpg

Perfect thread for this.

It was the game GPC knew his time was up and we were coming for him.

Don't know what it was but I was supremely confident all day (the only one on the coach I think).

What really struckme on the way down was the amount of blues and only seeing 1 rag coach north of Birmingham.

The best Poznan ever hands down.

Probably the most drunk I've ever been at a game I blame Wealdstone, just a brilliant day from start to finish ending up with a stagger home 2 miles from the coach and a Police road block with someone in a rag shirt on top of a bridge threatening to jump. It would have added another mile at least to the walk home. I think the cops took pity on us and told us if we were quiet we could walk under the bridge where he was. We were good.

Remember dropping my car off for service at the Citroen dealership on Upper brook street and walking into town. Row after row of blues coaches and one solitary rag coach, all getting on with their heads down as blues took the piss.

Bag of nerves, even when they were down to 10 and they had that bit of pressure at the end...… but oh how sweet it all was. Had a great view of Ya Ya's goal (upper tier, about level with the 18 yard line, net to the left) absolutely mint. Encountered a little mob of angry Irish red / cockney types giving abuse to women and kids who then pulled the door off a car carrying normal fans including another lady, absolute tossers thought they were 'lads'. Maybe if they'd walked 10 minutes up the road they could have had a proper fight..... Justice well and truly served that day and the start of it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.