Nine years ago today....

The mere fact we signed him from underneath the noses of the rags was good enough for me.
Of course they didn't want anyway as I'm sure you'll understand.
Great player but thought he was bigger than the club which as we all know will never happen because we are fuckin massive.

loved the old stuff that manchester city and new owners got up to back then to promote the club and the noise neighbours we was, we could not compete on the field or in the media or on winning the league or silverware so we just got up the nose of fergie and united, it work so well that banner and you just knew it would light the fire

but now we are nothing like that we don't upset anybody even liverpool after the coach trouble we shown class and got on with it, even if it hurt like mad we just did not rise to it and let it get to us unlike united with little old city noise neighbours really got under there skin

What a player, ended up watching a compilation video the other day of all his goals and he was awesome. I wonder how he would fit in with the current team in his prime.

What a player, ended up watching a compilation video the other day of all his goals and he was awesome. I wonder how he would fit in with the current team in his prime.
This^.......................Tevez was a great goalscorer.

Loved Tevez, on the pitch he played like he was a die hard City fan. It was a pleasure to watch him and that poster? what a brilliant and hilarious marketing idea.

Me and my mate had been driving to the ground every day hoping we would be there when he arrived. In the end it happened while we were in magaluf. We were still buzzing though. Such an exciting time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.