Nintendo Wii

gray27

Are they any good?

Thinking about getting one for christmas.... Not sure though?

Help Please!

i personally would say theyre only good if youre playing with friends. playing the wii on your own can be abit boring unless you get the new super mario brothers game or mario galaxy :)

As above, a great laugh if playing together with family and friends. For some people though (not me personally, I love it) the novelty does wears off. And also, it's nowhere near xbox and ps3 graphics-wise.

I love playing on the WII with my family. We have a family night every week, so we have some good laughs. The only time I use it on my own is to do the WII Fit.

If you're looking for a games console get the PS3. If you're looking for something to do when you're having a bbq or you've got friends around for a few beers then the wii is great

get one and buy a mod chip for 30 quid for it...follow online help and fit it(no soldering just plug it in!) then download all the games for nowt. its even more fun when the games cost nothing!

i think you will find it a bit boring after a short while. only decent game on it that ive played is mario kart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.