Nmecha joins Preston on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye hopefully, I just think their problem is in not being creative enough, and if no one is feeding him he might get benched by one of their other players. Would have preferred to see him at Villa because he would have loads of chances, or at Leeds because if Bielsa does a championship imitation of Pep that could have been really good for him to be a part of.
I see where youre coming from,if only they had signed a fast,creative,winger with a point to prove.

Good luck to the lad , I truly hope he goes well and comes back next year a better player , however ...
... I can’t help feeling we have left ourselves light up front right now especially if we get a couple of injuries.

Nah, we have at least 4 players who can play there; Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Brahim can all do a job there and I'm sure one or two of our midfielders could do a job there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.