No alcohol at chumps league matches

It didn't seem to apply at Berne the other night according to the BBCs John Murray who was telling us about Fans sat there in the Stands with their Beers during the Commentary and he co-commentator Michael Brown both got soaked in Beer when the glorious winning Goal went in
It didn't apply there and it didn't apply here.

Isn’t it time this ban came to an end.
You can drink alcohol in your seat at away games in europe, why is it still banned inside and outside the ground (within Etihad perimeter)
Its even more galling the fact the main match sponsor is Heineken.

they do lol.

what is strange is Heineken 0% usually sponsored and the club don't sell it!

What stand are you in?
I started in the que in SS3 5 mins before half time and never managed to get served!!!
Queue was lowest I have ever seen in SS1 at HT, it was almost full in the stands, I think everyone must have been driving.

Walk up and order like it normally is if you get to a ground an hour early.

What stand are you in?
I started in the que in SS3 5 mins before half time and never managed to get served!!!
I went for a piss 27 mins in and the queue was already about 20 people deep in SS3!! The shutters were down and everything, couldn't believe people were happy to miss 20 mins of football to queue up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.