No buses to Etihad tonight

Surprised you’re even going. Not terrified of new variants and wanking yourself into a stupor on the covid thread?

And it might be “plain sailing” because there’s no fucker there. Because when there is, the club and the transport people can’t cope. Leipzig last week was an absolute cluster fuck.
Ok thicko

“Thicko”

Haha.

Back on the block list you go you daft ****.

It’s got to the point where I’ve fucked off midweek games now, and I only live in Stockport.

Parking, trains, trams, buses all shite.

I cycle to work as well - and now they’ve introduced this bollocks new ‘tiny bags only’ rule I can’t even go there on my bike after work and cycle home…unless I queue up at some shite bag drop thing and pay more money, and leave my £2k laptop and work stuff in a lockup with some random twats.

They can fuck off. Let Guardiola moan all he fucking likes about the poor turnout tonight. He can shut his fucking mouth and get in his lane about this stuff.

I had a ticket for the game and I’m watching it at home.

Sorriano and Berrada are a pair of fucking muppets.
I'm not the one who pays £2k for a laptop and shells out for a match ticket but doesn't go citing transport issues on an night and then proceeds to mouth off on a night we win 6-1.

I'm not the one who pays £2k for a laptop and shells out for a match ticket but doesn't go citing transport issues on an night and then proceeds to mouth off on a night we win 6-1.
Bloke prepared to go despite Covid, yet won’t go if there are transport delays.

Priorities.

Anyone experienced the new layout at the top of Princess Parkway leading onto the Mancunian way ?
What a fooking joke with about 5 new sets of traffic lights to turn right onto the road.
Whoever thought about implementing this needs shooting.

Anyone experienced the new layout at the top of Princess Parkway leading onto the Mancunian way ?
What a fooking joke with about 5 new sets of traffic lights to turn right onto the road.
Whoever thought about implementing this needs shooting.
Very confusing if you are looking for the City centre and you don't know which lane to take.

Was told something very interesting the other day. Will be a transport game changer if it happens. Can't go into detail as it hasn't been agreed yet. So it would be unfair to say anything atm, just in-case it doesn't happen. Unfortunately it won't happen overnight.

Was told something very interesting the other day. Will be a transport game changer if it happens. Can't go into detail as it hasn't been agreed yet. So it would be unfair to say anything atm, just in-case it doesn't happen. Unfortunately it won't happen overnight.

I am glad you got told something ‘very interesting’, I feel a little short changed

The authorities have no choice but to do something radical in time for the new Arena opening. Transport is the single biggest issue affecting attendances at midweek matches. It is costing the club a lot of money. Congestion on the tram system is also getting dangerous. Free buses on bus lanes would help in the short term. Even an airport-style taxi rank would help. A Seattle-style monorail would be even better!

It has to be the monorail I have been suggesting for years, fairly cheap option compared to any other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.