No buses to Etihad tonight

However, I can confirm it’s nothing to do with a monorail or flying taxis.
Magical mystery bus. Every journey just one pound. The only downside is you don’t know where the bus is going. Don’t like where you’ve arrived? Just hop on another magical mystery bus…

I need to get a life.

There were 15 buses from different bus companies parked up outside the ground after the full time whistle. It looked a bit Mad Max, if you've seen the film, and you know what I mean. 15x50 bus seats = 750 seats. OK, a few more people standing squeeze on each bus.

If only we were lucky enough to have a complete area cordoned off for us getting out of the stadium so we could get easy access to our chauffeur driven black cars at the end of the match.

The bottleneck that fiasco caused yesterday was close to being dangerous, all the rubberneckers out trying to see if it was anyone famous.

They seemed to be better organised yesterday after the game.
3 buses boarding at once.Hope it continues from now on.

If only we were lucky enough to have a complete area cordoned off for us getting out of the stadium so we could get easy access to our chauffeur driven black cars at the end of the match.

The bottleneck that fiasco caused yesterday was close to being dangerous, all the rubberneckers out trying to see if it was anyone famous.
Yeah I was stuck in that too....was very careful with Covid....in early, straight to my seat, stay in seat at HT, toilet break after the stand emptied, waited until the exits from the concourse was clear etc then packed like sardines in that.

Punting along the canal to and from the match would be a great idea. City's global sponsors could sponsor and fund each boat.

You might drag up the odd tyre, bicycle frame, or pram along the way.

1634509211712.jpeg

A beginners guide fo punting.

1634509306365.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.