No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

I think referee's should have to submit their match report directly after the game. In between leaving the pitch and submitting their report there should be no contact with any of officials, players or fans from either club, nor access to TV/Radio/internet. This should put a stop to the corrupt w**kers changing their match reports to suit their agenda, which is what has clearly happened with this game. If he sees it it's a Red Card all day long; if he believes otherwise, he's not fit to referee an under 15's game let alone FA Cup match.

If this sort of thing went on in Russia, Greece, Italy etc, out journalists would be screaming about how bent it was and how those leagues institutionally favour the traditionally big teams. Not a fucking peep when it happens over here!!

I have stepped back and thought about this taking on board the various comments made, i have to admit that I have changed my opinion slightly for one reason.
There is no clip that I can see where i can see the referees position, looking at the camera angle I still believe that the stamp was deliberate. However if Oliver was positioned more centrally on the pitch he may not have had the ideal view and he may not have been able to see the foot make full contact. It is possible that he thought he had stumbled and just missed his chest. So in this respect I am now prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt when he claimed to have seen it but thought it was accidental.

But, all this said the FA have had the benefit of video replays from the angle that clearly shows what happened, in the case they should be able to over ride the refs report.

The thing that concerns me is that Rojo has this in his locker, he is a dirty player who will do something like this again. There are now three cases this season wher he could and should have seen red and he didn't. At work I have a duty of care to my employees, if I saw an employee acting in a manner that could cause injury to another and did nothing about it even though i had the authority to do so I would be fucked. If he then went on to seriously injure someone and it was demonstrated that I was aware of his history and chose to ignore it i could be prosecuted.

I hope that the poor guy that finally ends up seriously injured by this **** speaks up and calls out the FA at the time.

By the way, Intent.
Mings - No previous history - 5 match ban although inconclusive.
Rojo - Fuck all - a number of instances this year that show a nasty streak.

I have stepped back and thought about this taking on board the various comments made, i have to admit that I have changed my opinion slightly for one reason.
There is no clip that I can see where i can see the referees position, looking at the camera angle I still believe that the stamp was deliberate. However if Oliver was positioned more centrally on the pitch he may not have had the ideal view and he may not have been able to see the foot make full contact. It is possible that he thought he had stumbled and just missed his chest. So in this respect I am now prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt when he claimed to have seen it but thought it was accidental.

But, all this said the FA have had the benefit of video replays from the angle that clearly shows what happened, in the case they should be able to over ride the refs report.

The thing that concerns me is that Rojo has this in his locker, he is a dirty player who will do something like this again. There are now three cases this season wher he could and should have seen red and he didn't. At work I have a duty of care to my employees, if I saw an employee acting in a manner that could cause injury to another and did nothing about it even though i had the authority to do so I would be fucked. If he then went on to seriously injure someone and it was demonstrated that I was aware of his history and chose to ignore it i could be prosecuted.

I hope that the poor guy that finally ends up seriously injured by this **** speaks up and calls out the FA at the time.

By the way, Intent.
Mings - No previous history - 5 match ban although inconclusive.
Rojo - Fuck all - a number of instances this year that show a nasty streak.

You can see on this video where Oliver was

im still fuming about the whole thing.. its not feeling any better 2 days after..its so corrupt and there has to be some sort of ' agenda ' to get those stinking cheating rag twats back into the top four .. i used to just think the refs bottled it when it came to giving big decisions against them, but even the FA are bending over now with video evidence that is hard to dispute. yet they manage to twist it.. something has to be going on and somebody needs to stand up to them

What he saw was the trip...he gave a free kick...what he maybe didn't see was the stamp...so he can report that he saw the 'incident'.....in situations like this the FA Panel should be allowed to overrule. For Mings to get 5 games and this fucker to get none is criminal.

We need to see the few seconds after the incident - to see just how Oliver "dealt" with the stamp!
Unfortunately due to technical problems the fa are unable to show the few seconds you requested, but the rest of the match is there for your enjoyment David Gill fa spokesmen

What he saw was the trip...he gave a free kick...what he maybe didn't see was the stamp...so he can report that he saw the 'incident'.....in situations like this the FA Panel should be allowed to overrule. For Mings to get 5 games and this fucker to get none is criminal.

Or the linesman who must be within a few yards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.