No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

No good for the blood pressure trying to make any sense of the FA.

I should imagine that there isn't anyone at the FArce who can make sense of the FArce. As for Rojo, is anyone surprised. That's three straight reds he's got away with this season, but perhaps the FArce thought it would be unfair to collar Big Nose and then stuff their efforts with a Rojo ban. It's the stinking FArce business as usual - make up the fucking rules as you go along. Why is there no explanation for this travesty of governing the game?

Rojo should've been sent off at least 5 times this season. He's the luckiest prick alive, seems no referee wants to send him off

Pathetic but not unexpected. How can the bottler say he saw it but didnt send him off

How can he say he saw it? If he saw it then he would have had to take action. It was a blatant stamp for gods sake. I bloody despair. Why do we put up with something that is so patently rotten at the core.

david Gill fucking vice chairman of the FA I'm so fucking sick of this now something has to be done it's blatant cheating in our faces

This isn't going to stop. They can't explain this decision away,if he saw it it's a straight red,if he didn't it's a retrospective ban. It's genuinely appalling what they get away with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.