no charges against riot police

2bluegp

baby, the stars shone bright. .south stand 116
so, even after being caught on film pushing over an innocent bystander, who died later that day from a heart attack, the police officer involved does not get charged with anything. not enough evidence.
spot on! i'm just off down the post office for a spot of robbery. i know they have cctv but hey, whats the worst that can happen?

when will there be justice ?countless unwarranted attacks go unpunished and nothing happens

2bluegp said:
so, even after being caught on film pushing over an innocent bystander, who died later that day from a heart attack, the police officer involved does not get charged with anything. not enough evidence.
spot on! i'm just off down the post office for a spot of robbery. i know they have cctv but hey, whats the worst that can happen?

can i come with you?

i'll drive.

trouble is now, this gives the police a licence to smack the shit out of you inocent or not, i dont think this is the end of this i hope the family take out a private case against the police

marco said:
trouble is now, this gives the police a licence to smack the shit out of you inocent or not, i dont think this is the end of this i hope the family take out a private case against the police

No it doesn't. Plenty of civilians "get off with" incidents that lead to a death because of lack of evidence. Had the CPS decided there was a case to answer they would have brought one, Police or not.

2bluegp said:

Quelle surprise?

manchester blue said:
marco said:

No it doesn't. Plenty of civilians "get off with" incidents that lead to a death because of lack of evidence. Had the CPS decided there was a case to answer they would have brought one, Police or not.

the fact any civilians get off is nothing to do with this, this is a seperate case and has its own mitigating circumstances, two reports said he died because of the attack and the other said natural causes 'the polce report' sorry this copper should be charged he asisted his death

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.