No connection with the fans anymore.

Just curious, have you emailed them about it? Probably would have been a worthwhile thing to do on day 29. Perhaps there's a hold up or the items were lost?

Did it on 5 cards on different dates and nothing came, even though there were dispatch emails.

Never thought about it until no one got anything and it is no coincidence if others are saying the same.

Used up all my Citizens loyalty points on the 4th June on several items that included 3 key rings, I got a confirmatory email saying that I should allow 28 days for delivery.

I know that the items were paltry and of no great value, but here I am 44 days later and still they have not arrived.

The Club do not give two shits about the fans - fact.
You didn't get your 3 keyrings. The club do not give two shits about the fans. Yep, gotta admire your sense of perspective. I once bought a pint and the froth was a bit bubbly. Can I borrow your fanny-wiping machine?

Sometimes they're going to stop, sometimes they're not going to stop. We don't own them.

At the last home game of the 2015 season Aguero was circling the pitch holding his Golden Boot trophy and called a woman who was sitting by me out of the crowd to sign a poster she was waving. Lovely gesture. I'm sure there are many others.

I have fell out of love with the game because of the attitude of the players.

With any club, the majority of the players attitude fucking stinks. Too busy with there social media bollocks and false "giving a shit attitude". Unfortunately now, it's about how many 'likes' or how many 'followers' you have now.

I have no bond with any of our current team. If you want that these days go watch your local non league team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.