No criteria for citycard

Didsbury Dave said:
I still believe city card holders will get a shout at a chunk of the tickets, by the way.

I doubt anyone under 3 k has a ticket nailed on.

jimharri said:
I've been told by the ticket office that if you're a CC holder, you can more or less forget about it.

not much point in the citycard scheme over all these years then was there.................Disenfranchised supporter's club anyone?

glen quagmire said:
hgblue said:
I'm not particularly complaining tbh. I'll watch it on the beamback or in the local with the lads. I'm just arguing that the system isn't the fairest way of distributing tickets.

Ah so you are in the screen scheme then mate?

Too right. Not having these Johnny Come Latelies who didn't have the foresight to join the Screen Scheme nicking my comfy chair, pipe and slippers.

SWP's back said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I totally agree with you - so much for 'supporting' our club when we were shit by going to Yok,Doncaster,Derby etc on cold wet winter evenings.................not happy.
Buy a SC then

bit late for that smart-alec comment! some of us have shift work and family commitments as well as costs to consider..........doesnt make us less loyal. as someone who has paid to watch and support us being utterly cronic over the years - now knowing someone who just jumped in this Season will get a ticket is a bit of a kick in the teeth..................

Didsbury Dave said:
I still believe city card holders will get a shout at a chunk of the tickets, by the way.

In every thread on tickets you remain consistently optimistic about their availability.

For those seasoncard holders on low loyalty points / citycard holders... I hope you are right.

But I think you need to take account that the "pooled points" initiative will make it much more attractive to track down seasoncard holders with high points who are not intending to go to the game.

The added value of being able to fold their ticket into a larger group of mates will mean that the take up from everyone with loyalty points from 3000-8000+
will be pretty high (and that covers approximately 25-28 thousand fans)

SWP's back said:
hgblue said:
If you are a SC holder with 1000 points and I'm a CC holder with 5000 points, then I'd argue that I've paid the club more money and over a longer period. Or am I missing something?

I repeat:

By that rationale, if I went on holiday with Thomas Cook every year for ten years and paid £500 each time. If I just want to pay £40 next year, I should get priority over the **** paying for his first ever holiday with them. After all - I paid more over the long term.

Sorry bud, life doesn't work like that.

I've read this post several times now and I still can't work out it's relevance. If I'd gone on holiday with Thomas Cooke every year for ten years and I was willing to pay the same amount for a holiday as someone who's a newbie, I'd expect them to look after a regular and valued customer first. Or am I missing something again (apart from a SC GQ)?

ANY1aBLUE said:
jimharri said:
I've been told by the ticket office that if you're a CC holder, you can more or less forget about it.

not much point in the citycard scheme over all these years then was there.................Disenfranchised supporter's club anyone?

So you were ONLY in it for a Wembley appearance? Not to get tickets to homes and aways?

Poor show

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.